Wednesday, August 10, 2011

miss sama kamo :)

Based on the title at the top, in fact I miss this blog ^^
Long time I did not write my blog .
I did not intentionally do not want to write,
but lately I'm very busy with school work .

Today at the tenth day of fasting .
Feel like the faster, the time passed .
Everyone is busy preparing to 
celebrate Hari Raya .
How about ME ?
I did the same actually ^^
Only different is that I have just bought shoes .
But I did not groan because I still 
do not find clothes that I like :))
I do not matter if late, as long as I am satisfied ^_6 
That's ME ~

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday .
Happy Born Day To My Brother ^^






0 Jom Mengetuk di Sini !:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum . Hai kawan :) Tinggal kan lah katekate sikit ^^ Thankss !